Thursday, January 08, 2004

Comments, questions, ect. can be posted at my message board at
http://www.b2g5.com/boards/board.cgi?&user=DramaQueenForever

Do you realize how cold it is going to be out? It's s'posed to be -22 overnight, and then drop to the wonderfully chill temp of -33 for tomorrow. Dear Goodness but THAT is FREAKIN cold people! When it's that cold it makes me not want to go to school...not go out of my house at all in fact, but it's only the first week...I really need to go to class. I'm going to be so bundled up tomorrow you will not be able to see my shape at all...I'll prolly look like some kind of very round snowperson. And I think I'm gonna need tea once I get to school to warm up from being outside in that insane cold. I complain, but honestly, I love Canada, with all it's crazy crazy temperatures, and I wouldn't want to live anywhere else. So this was just a quick little entry, I'll likely write more, and about my first week of school this week-end. I live in the coldest room in my entire house, I don't know how that worked out, but I don't wanna wake up as one giant Kt-sicle. I'm going to need another blanket for my bed tonight....

No comments: