Monday, August 09, 2004

Pigs is over, which is sad. But I had an absolute blast doing it, it was totally awesome! It was so much fun and I got to do a part where I break out the stereotypical part I usually get cast in, and show other people how much more I'm capable of. I'm feeling really good about the show and myself right now because I received some truly honest compliments from people that I really respect. You know the difference, not just, hey you did a good job, thanks so did you...the kind where you can tell they really are impressed and Really mean it. So I feel really good and really appreciated! Hahaha playing drunk is so much fun, seriously, that was like my favourite part. I don't wanna brag but...when I fell off the stage the first night in my "drunkenness", they actually thought I had fallen off...they didn't know I had staged it. Ha! lol oh good times overall and I'm already looking forward to next year!

1 comment:

JeN said...

You fell off the stage? HA HA HA go Katie! I am always impressed with your acting : ) It's something you can do that I sure can't tee hee.