Wednesday, May 04, 2005

A number of recent events have made me realize how truly insignificant you are in the course of my life. I can't believe I didn't see it before, but you're just not worth it. I have too many other things that are vitally important to me, that are so significant to my life, to be wasting my time on someone who doesn't realize, doesn't even come close to knowing, my true value as person, as everything I am and can be. You did hurt me, a lot. In fact, you probally have no idea of the depth of suffering you caused me. You made me cry, a lot. But worse, you made me doubt myself. However, I don't hate you, because you also made me dream; and dreaming is so much a part of my life that I can't hate someone who provided so much of that to me, however unknowingly. I don't hate you, but it's time to move on and I'm leaving you as far behind as I can. Certain events that have been happening lately in my life, have brought me to the conclusion that it's not worth wasting my time on you; you're really trivial in the overall pattern that my life is taking. There are far more important, relevant, life-altering things going on right now that I have to deal with than wasting my time and energy on trying to make you want me. So I'm saying good-bye, and while I realize that it won't be easy, I'm leaving you behind as I start this next chapter of my life.

No comments: