Saturday, September 03, 2005

The following is from my cousin Mary-Beth's live journal, and it was so beautiful I just thought I'd post it here and share it with you all. It certainly made my eyes tear up, and I am so happy for her, that she so early found the person she wanted to be with for the rest of her life, that she and her hubbie are happily married now, that they found each other. I just thought it really captured what love is, what love can be, what I hope I can someday find.

"Thanks glandril Thanks for everything baby:Thanks for letting me go to your house all day, thanks for feeding me, thanks for loving me, thanks for understanding what I'm going through, thanks for helping me through all of this, thanks for knowing what to say to make me smile, thanks for knowing what to do to make me feel happy, thanks for knowing what to do to make me feel good *wink, wink, nudge, nudge* thanks for letting me cry in your arms, thanks for letting me be me, thanks for talking sense into me in my stupid moments, thanks for loving me, thanks for letting me into your heart, thanks for always being there for me, thanks for letting me call you late at night (or in the middle of the workday for you, I guess), thanks for being my light, thanks for being my angel, thanks for being my godsend, thanks for being you, thanks for loving me, thanks for wanting to share your life with me, thanks for putting up with all of my problems, thanks for always being there, thanks for never leaving me, thanks for everything. (I'm sure I missed something there, but my eyes are too filled with tears thinking about how lucky I am, and how much I love you)Je t'aime, mon ange, mon coeur, mon esprit, mon amour, je t'aime toujours."

from http://www.livejournal.com/users/skippyalto/125697.html

No comments: