Saturday, April 01, 2006

So much work to do, and so little time. Taking a little break from writing one of the many essays due this coming week. My back and teeth were bothering me, so I had to get up and take a little break...which consisited of coming to my computer :P The stress of waiting to hear from teachers college has been getting worse and worse as the date comes closer. It's a stressful time of year anyway, what with school drawing to a close and so many things being due, but the EXTRA stress about teachers college has a gillionafied it approximately. Practically everyday this past week I have had a mini break down, sometimes stressing about TC, sometimes about other things. Stress really can play havoc with your emotions, and if I hadn't know that before, this year would sure as hell have shown me. Things that normally would just make me sad, or maybe make my eyes water, have been making me flat out cry my eyes out, like sad tv commercials or radio ads. It's all just so much, and there has to be an emotional release somehow I guess. It's just a lot to take, but Monday the admission letters go out...so soon I will know one way or another what I will be doing with at least the next year of my life...*fingers crossed*

No comments: