Wednesday, August 23, 2006

I wrote my last exam, deferred from this spring due to illness.
I am busily attending to my stage manager duties for SW three nights a week.
I have my G2 test booked for this thursday (finally!)
I start Teachers College on Monday.

I am SO on a roll and feeling good. Busy as a little bee :P, but good! And very excited for this monday to come and start orientation week at my new school. However, I am also very nervous about finally taking my G2 driving test, if I didn't have braces my nails would be bitten down to nothing again...this is something I really want. I am trying to think positive, but if I don't pass I am going to be in a terrible mood all weekend, and cry a lot. I KNOW many people don't pass the first time they take it, but I feel like I should be able to. I also have to run around this week and get my school supplies, some more new 'school appropriate' clothes...oh and shoes, and miscellaneous other things that need to be done in the little summertime I have left. Also a new book will be coming my way once I get to chapters tomorrow, a pure enjoyment bookto devour before school starts and the 'educational' reading starts...just lots of running around left to do. Now, off to watch the rest of Debbie Travis Facelift, and then to bed...

No comments: