Monday, October 02, 2006

So I taught my first lesson last tuesday. It went really well, surprisingly well actually, and my students absoluetly loved it! I'm teaching my second lesson tomorrow, drama again. So it was a pretty stressful week. Then, this weekend totally ROCKED. I really needed a fun weekend like this to detress too. On friday night I went to a potluck with my school friends, where there was lots of tasty foods and much fun. Afterwards a bunch of us went out to a bar, and that was just as much fun. Hilarious actually. I met some interesting people, and I feel like a made a few friends. :) On saturday night, I went out again, with some of the same people from Friday night but some more as well. It was definately an interesting night. Of course I stayed out way too late both nights. My cousins had come up from tennessee for the weekend, so they woke me up early on sunday to have breakfast with them, and spent most of the day with them. Man, was I ever exhasted. I went to sleep early, well relatively early last night. Thank goodness I have the day off school, cuz I need it to recouperate and do work. It was a long, crazy fun filled weekend. Very good times!

No comments: