Sunday, April 22, 2007

Life is fine! Today I got new books, rented a bunch of movies I have really been wanting to watch, bought new sunglassess and a new purse ON SALE, have triple chocolate ice cream, and apple pie. Also, I am officially Stage Manager for this years production of SW again. I am so happy, life is great! And best of all, no lessons to plan and stress about. I know I'm going to be stressed out in the fall when I have to finish up my teaching time, but for now I am DONE, with time to actually relax and enjoy myself for a change. Which is something I haven't really done for about 8 months. This really has been the year from hell, right now I am just glad to be able to take some time to recouperate and have some fun. All these things have made me so happy...they're not huge complex things, simple really, having a new book to read ect...but doesn't that tell you something about how stressed and time crunched my life has been that these simple pleasures give me such an immense joy and satisfaction? Me is very happy and content right now :)

No comments: