Tuesday, November 09, 2004

Yes I know I haven't posted in a long time. I tried to the other day, and for some random reason the silly thing wouldn't let me. I has been busy. Parkwood is over, which was a crazy long week end, what with being sick, acting at Parkwood, and then doing front of house for AOST. That was Exhausting! I wrote a bitch of a test today. Theatre History. It was pretty brutal, but strangly enough I think I did better on it than the last one. Odd. I only had 2 hours sleep last night though, for some reason I just couldn't get to sleep. So I was very tired today. Did my second scene last Friday for Film and TV with Kristen. We were both sick...lol...but in spite of that, and the fact that before we even started I knocked over the glass of water in our scene...which Mark was very nice enough to clean up for me :) ...I think it went pretty well. I just finished looking through some picture albums to find the pic I want to take for Drama class tomorrow. I came across some pictures that I need to burn....but also some freaking adorable ones. Honestly, I really was the happiest kid! And I did have the most adorable little brother. And I found the pictures from our performance of Normality at the Hart House, way back from first year :P And Gen really did make like the best couch ever for it! Anyways I think I'm going to go to bed now, and I'll try to update more soon, I'm just too exhausted to write anymore tonight.

Comments, questions, ect. can be posted at my message board at http://www.b2g5.com/boards/board.cgi?&user=DramaQueenForever

1 comment:

JeN said...

What's the point of having a messageboard if you have comments enabled?
And I know you got the html for it from Leya cuz I was the one who gave it to her. Yeesh, you people should figure out how to do it yourselves ha ha ha The basic stuff (like how to make external links) is sooo easy!
Here --> HTML Basix: Basic HTML, Lesson 9