Friday, April 08, 2005

I'm getting my hair dyed today! Woot! But then I have to be at the museum for a meeting at 10 AM on Saturday morning. Not so woot. However, I have been looking into the requirements that I need to get into teachers college and get my B.E., and the curriculum of what and how I will be studying when I get in (hopefully!). It is all very exciting. Meh, so call me a nerd, but I am very excited about the whole thing and getting started on my volunteer hours once exams are over. *does a little dance*

5 comments:

JeN said...

What colour will the hair be?

Scarlett said...

It is now blonde on the top (bye bye roots) and a dark, chestnut brown underneath.

JeN said...

meeting at 10 AM on Saturday morning
ha ha ha redundancy : p

What shade of blonde?

Scarlett said...

Pretty blonde. However, unfortunately, as I found out earlier this week, I am allergic to the dye they used. Bad times there. Definately 2 thumbs down for that.

JeN said...

Define "pretty blonde"