Saturday, July 15, 2006

I have the second weekend of performance for the murder mystery I am producer for, and it's supposed to be uber hot all weekend. :( And, like most of the plays I do with this particular theatre group, it is outside, which is probably going to mean hot and itchy times for me. After spending last weekend outside my allergies were really acting up this week, and I will not be surprised if that happens again this weekend...oh well, at least I got a new sunscreen tonight. Hopefully I won't be allergic to this one, and it will keep me from getting burned, yay no sunburn!!! It is supposed to be like 32 degrees out sat and sunday, so I guess I will be dressing lightly...

My email is acting up, being really stupid and uncooperative for some reason, and I am really itchy and crappy feeling from my allergies...going to go curl up and watch more What Not To Wear, hopefully I'll feel better tomorrow.

No comments: