Monday, July 03, 2006

I was just doing some tidying, and going over some papers in my room, and I had some papers to add to my journal. So I sat down and took a glance over it, and I found my List of things to do. Well I guess I haven't taken a good look at it for a little while, because much to my delight I was able to check something off, and then as I kept reading to my greater surprise I was able to check off a second activity. Those two things I wanted to do I will not share here, they are rather personal and kind of involved with something that is still going on in my life...however, happily I was able to check off THREE more things on my list that I will share here; cook an entire dinner (from scratch including dessert and everything, and I'm not talking scrambled eggs here people), get into teachers college, and stage manage a play. These are all things which I have relatively recently achieved, but it didn't occur to me to check them off on my little list. Now you may laugh at the fact that I actually have a list written down of things that i want to do, but it makes me happy and I like it so I don't care. On total, I was able to cross off FIVE things on my List Of Things To Do...a very successful and pleasing event which came about because I was being industrius and cleaning, yay me!

No comments: