Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Boys are so immature sometimes. Oh well, I went shopping with M and B and I bought a really hot new top to wear next time I am going to see a particular immature boy. Help him recognize what he's missing you know...

That's such a girly thing to do, but I can't help it...I'm such a girly girl sometimes...

School is going better. Although it's still crazy stressful, I'm in environment that better suits me now, so that is helping. Although I did end up crying 2 days in a row at school last week, and thats never a good week when that happens. However, that was having to deal with issues from the place I was working before, and I'm just trying to leave all that crazy shit and emotional angst behind if some people would let me...I'm even feeling slightly organized because I'm almost done an assignment that's not due til thursday! Yay me!

If I have a bruise from a barfight that happened right in front of me, from bumping my knee against the table when it happened, does that count as being involved? Can I say I've officially been involved in a bar fight? :P Oh my goodness, cuz that's what went down friday night...can't even begin to explain that here now, it would take way too long.

Going to go work on my math assignment tonight, and then I am SO looking forward to partying with my girls downtown this friday!

No comments: