Wednesday, December 27, 2006

It's bad though, that I'm stressing out about school again. I don't go back for almost 2 weeks, and already I am so stressed out about everything that I have to do, or will have to do. In all honesty it's become a daily questioning of myself whether I really want to go back or not. Is this kind of stress worth it? Worth a degree? Worth something I'm not even sure I want to do anymore because this crappy program has burned me out? But on the other hand, I've already invested so much time, effort, and money into this program that it seems like it would be a waste to quit now. And I'm not a "quitter", I never have been. When I start something I want to finish it, especially something like this. But is getting this degree worth it? Worth all the stress and anxiety and tears that I know is going to come with the second, longer semester of this program? I don't know anymore, I just don't know.

And that's not really a comfortable state of mind to live in.

No comments: