Friday, February 02, 2007

If I can just make it through this, I will be able to say I faced the hardest thing I have ever had to do, and it didn't stop me, I got through it.

But it's so hard and I'm so tired of tears and stress. Teachers college wasn't supposed to be like this. It was supposed to be hard work but it was supposed to be fun too. It was something I've worked towards for years, it wasn't supposed to drag me down. I hate the fact that I feel like this. If I could go back in time I wouldn't choose this school again, I'd apply other places. But I can't change that now, and I'm NOT going to let this thing beat me. But it's so hard and I'm so tired of being stressed and worrying all the time. If I can just make it through this, I know I'll be able to make it through anything.

No comments: