Sunday, September 30, 2007

This is not what I want to do anymore. York is doing nothing but holding me back, I want to break free. I'm stuck in a weird limbo waiting for them to get their act together enough to find my damn placement, the lack of teaching for 3 weeks is holding me back, stopping me from pursuing anything else, from what I want. I can hardly stand it anymore. It's so oppressive, above my head, pressing down on my shoulders, when all I want to do is act. Find an agent, push andf push myself because I know I can do it. It'll be hard, it'll be hard work, and I know that. I'm scared, it's actually kind of terrifying, yet exilerating at the same time. But I know that I can do it if I get the chance, rather if I take the chance. That's all I'm asking right now, is to be able to take that chance. Screw you York. *said in a bitter and disappointed tone*

No comments: