Monday, September 17, 2007

"Well-behaved women rarely make history"

Does this statement strike you as true or what? It certainly does for me...when I think back about the famous or infamous women I have learned about in history, very few of them were well-behaved or willing to conform to what other expected. They were strong, passionate, and lived life by their own set of rules and expectations. Now, to clarify, to me well-behaved does not necessarily mean polite or anything like that in this instance. You can have good manners and social grace and still not be well-behaved.

I knew there had to be a reason for the way I act...fiercely independant and an unwillingness to submit to what other people push for, a passion and compassion for life and the people and things in it...

...Maybe one day I'll be destined for greatness...

...In acting anyways I hope...

...Perhaps more...

No comments: