Friday, June 06, 2003

This is my first Blog ever...so here it goes! I saw a few of my friends had started them and I thought it would be an interesting thing to try. The question is will I keep it up...well you'll just have to stay tuned to find that out, won't you. Ha! There, I have already piqued your interest and now you will come back to check if I do keep this thing up. Oh yes, did I forget to mention I'm a little on the unique side? I am also a drama queen and a princess...but thats just part of me, and no one else seems to mind, so it's all good. And if you do mind...well thats tough. And if that offended you, why are you still reading this? LOL Oh dear, there comes that sarcastic streak again...wait a minute, I love my sarcastic streak, though it has gotten me into trouble before. Hmmm, now what else can I write about, it has just pretty much been prattle so far. Well I went to the dentist yesterday, which I was incredibly horribly anxious about. My teeth and gums were very sore yesterday after the freezing wore off, I was in a lot of pain and felt like crap all day, but I am very proud of myself. By going to the dentist and having my teeth worked on I feel I have conquered one of my biggest personal fears. It was very difficult for me and I was full of anxiety, but I did it and I'm very proud of myself. Thats all I can think of to write about now, so I'll stop...and continue another time.
Kt

No comments: