Monday, March 08, 2004

Comments, questions, ect. can be posted at my message board at
http://www.b2g5.com/boards/board.cgi?&user=DramaQueenForever

Insanely tired kt. Stayed up way too late last night. But a very good acting class tonight none the less. Note to self - don't wear a white sweater if you're going to be rolling around on the floor. I shouldn't wear white to class monday nights. Tomorrow is the big Monologue day, I'm actually feeling pretty good about it. Besides the coaching I had at school, I did my monologue tonight and last week during class and got some very helpful feedback, is much better now. So I'm excited, and nervous. And yeah. Life goes on, I've been very stressed lately with school and everything, on an emotional rollercoaster for more than one reason and not getting nearly enough sleep. But I'm definately doing better than I was. Here's hoping that my monologue goes well tomorrow! *thinks positive thoughts*

No comments: