Friday, March 26, 2004

Comments, questions, ect. can be posted at my message board at
http://www.b2g5.com/boards/board.cgi?&user=DramaQueenForever

My head hurts. Why is it that the more sleep I get the worse and ickier I feel. So now basically what I have left to do for school is my scene. My scene which I am actually very worried about. Not about me...about my partner. Yeah...so I'm going to work on it this week end...and just hope to goodness that he does too. We present on Tuesday...yea...I dunno, I'm trying to look on the bright side, but like, I'm just feeling irritated. I mean, he didn't even want to rehearse when we had class time on Thursday! Hello! Performance Tuesday! This is worth like, 20% of my grade, it's pretty important to me, and I can't afford to get a bad mark here. I know it's individual marks, but still, it's a scene...meaning you're supposed to work off your partner...I hope my prof takes into consideration who I'm working with when she marks me...yeah...I'm feeling pretty frustrated. And hungry....off to dinner for now.

No comments: