Friday, July 09, 2004

My job is driving me crazy. I'm so frustrated and frustrated and more frustrated. Also very irritated and itchy. That's what you get working all day either outside or worse, in a dusty old portable with a guniea pig. Yes I said a guniea pig, my daycare keeps it in the portable I spend most of my time in. *itches* It's very very FRUSTRATING working at a place that doesn't follow the rules it's supposed to and doesn't set clear expectations for what's required of me or what I'm able to do. I mean, they're nice people and all, but it's soooo disorganized. And the kids so don't listen at all, well most of them anyways. Thank God it's Friday!!! Seriously, this one week of working has just seemed so insanely long and tiring. I've been exhausted every night and gone to sleep quickly, which is highly unusual for me. Me feet hurt, my legs ache, and I got a sunburn on my back today...I'm radiating heat! I don't mean to sound whiney, I'm just venting and sharing my *wonderful* work experience with you all. Not to say there aren't some good moments.....but not nrealy enough rewarding ones. There are some good kids, and a moment or two each day that is rewarding, but there is so much acting up and behaviour problems with these kids, most of them are so mouthy, they talk back, and don't listen. Anyway I can't even type all about my first week, my fingers would wear out...seriously, it's very compliacated and crazy and long, interesting story perhaps, but too long to type it all out, so I'm going to end it here.

No comments: