Monday, May 15, 2006

I have job interview # 2 tomorrow, and summer school starts. I am taking a break from trying to figure out how to make my computer print the stupid map I need...right now it only wants to print part of it, and the part that I don't actually need. Frustrating...

haha YAY! I took a little break and my brother finally got the map I need to print yay! Otherwise I was going to have to draw myself a little map...so this is progress. So now I have my map, my go pass...paper, pens...me...I can't really think of anything else I can get ready tonight. I will have to pack some food, but I will do that tomorrow.

I went to the dentist for a cleaning tonight, and I have to go to the orthadontist wednesday...boo. But other than that, I am looking forward to the coming long weekend. I am going to be painting our bathroom, which has gotten a little faded over the years, so hopefully we'll be going to get the paint and stuff this weekend.

oh and I bought a really cute new little red netty tank top tonight. It's a perfect top to go out dancing in...I want to go dancing soon. Spring is here, summer will be here soon YaY!

Now, off to prepare for my job interview...and St.George campus, here I come...

No comments: