Saturday, February 07, 2004

Comments, questions, ect. can be posted at my message board at
http://www.b2g5.com/boards/board.cgi?&user=DramaQueenForever

Am I the only one left in this world who's still a romantic at heart? Cuz that's pretty much how I feel nowadays. I know, and meet, so many cynical people. As you all know I'm pretty much a perpetual optimust, always trying to look on the good side of things, all about the positive thinking and everything. But I've just been really depressed today. Well lately as a matter of fact. Well...not even that, I've been swinging back and forth between extremes, really happy or really depressed. But sometimes I just feel like I'm the only one who even belives in romance and all that, I'm surronded by people who are so just...I don't even know, I can't explain it. I was so happy yesterday...and I'm so depressed today. It just feels like sometimes I'm never going to meet someone, or even if I do meet them, are they even going to notice me. It's so frustrating, I guess I'm just getting impatient in my old age. "I'm alive but I'm alone" a lyric that pretty much desribes what I'm feeling right now. Why do I feel like I'm back in high school again?

No comments: