Monday, May 17, 2004

Comments, questions, ect. can be posted at my message board at
http://www.b2g5.com/boards/board.cgi?&user=DramaQueenForever

I'm very sad. My head and eyes still hurt from crying, and I'm just really depressed. I found out tonight that Ron Plummer died this morning. It was so unexpected, and so very sad. He was a dear, wonderful man who will be greatly missed. I'll always remember him as Asher Wilson, which is how I first met him, through A Spirit Walk. Asher Wilson will never come to the door again...and I don't think I could do that scene again this year. After three years of being in that scene with Ron, I think it would be too painful for me to try and do it without him. It wouldn't be like he just wasn't there because he didn't get the part, it's that he's passed away and will never be there to do it again. Death touches too many lives too many times. He was a kind, funny, wonderful man and that's how I'll always remember him.

No comments: