Thursday, May 20, 2004

Comments, questions, ect. can be posted at my message board at
http://www.b2g5.com/boards/board.cgi?&user=DramaQueenForever

Ron's funeral is today. I'm still very sad, and even though I have the email that tells me it's true, it's just still really hard to believe that I'll never see him again. The last time I saw him was at the Backwoods general meeting, and you don't think about the fact that it could be the last time you ever see someone. He was a really kind, wonderful gentleman and I just wish I could have told him that. When I first started A Spirit Walk he just helped make me feel really comfortable, and among all those intimidating new faces and surrondings he was very kind to me and helped to make me feel at home there. He was a genuinely kind and good person and although he may be gone from life, the impact he had on people isn't, he will live on in our memories. I guess this is kind of my way of saying good-bye and trying to find closure since I am not going to the funeral. And in a way he isn't really gone because of the memories I and everyone else have of him. I've been mourning him, and even as I type this I am crying, and I'm not embarassed to admit that I shed tears over the death of someone I know. I guess writing this all out is part of my mourning in a way, and of remembering and sharing, and of ultimately saying good-bye. So, Good-bye Ron, I'm glad that I had the oppourtunity to know you, and Bless you where ever you are.

No comments: