Tuesday, May 04, 2004

Comments, questions, ect. can be posted at my message board at
http://www.b2g5.com/boards/board.cgi?&user=DramaQueenForever

So I went to my first downtown club last night with JeN, Leya and Lou. It was so much fun, even though my legs are very sore today, haven't been dancing in forever. We went to this place called Joe, and even though it was expensive ($10 cover) it was a blast. It was just the ego boost I needed. I got a lot of compliments and attention from some really hot guys, and that always makes one feel good. Especially lately, I mean I don't want to sound arrogent or anything, but I think I'm pretty attractive, I just don't always believe other people will think so too. So this night out, where I was looking really good, and I got a lot of attention is just what my poor ego needed. This one hot guy, he kept trying to kiss me, which is flattering and all...but I'm not going to kiss some random guy I just met...but boy did I have Fun dancing with him *grins* Danced with some really hot people ...*weak knees* and just highly enjoyed myself. And there were only a few harassments...but I already know there are a lot of jerks out there, so I can just laugh at them. Except for that one guy...grabby mcgrabbington (good name Leya)...who wasn't just a jerk but an asshole. But other than that, got a lot of good exercise and much needed night to let loose and be a "wild woman" after the stress of exams, school, and everything else.

No comments: