Wednesday, April 28, 2004

Comments, questions, ect. can be posted at my message board at
http://www.b2g5.com/boards/board.cgi?&user=DramaQueenForever

Went to the allergist today, just came from there in fact. Had a scratch test done yet again. For those of you who don't know, that's where they put drops containing common allergens on your arm in rows, then scratch each drop. Then if you get a hive, and depending on the size of the reaction tells you how allergic you are to something. Anyway so I had that done, and now my arm looks and feels like hell, it;s so itchy. I just took benedryl though (which I haven't been able to do for the past 3 days cuz of the scratch test) so hopefully it'll help soon. So I at least have some options now, well more than I did before I went to see the Doctor. So yea.....allergies still suck.

No comments: