Thursday, April 08, 2004

Comments, questions, ect. can be posted at my message board at
http://www.b2g5.com/boards/board.cgi?&user=DramaQueenForever

Boo to not being able to go to sleep. And to allergies. I hate allergies. They've been so bad already this year, I haven't been able to go to sleep until the wee hours of the morning cuz I feel like crap and have trouble breathing if I lie down. So my whole sleep pattern is messed up. Hence the reason I'm writing this at 4 am. So I'm finally going to the Doctor later today so I can get a referal to an allergist, like I haven't gone through all this before. Well, I haven't been through the allergist experience for a few years, so here's hoping they have some wonderful new medication that I haven't tried yet. Cuz this is seriously messing up my life. I am taking medication way too often, and experiencing side effects, but what else am I supposed to do when my allergies are doing this. I was hoping this was a temporary allergy reaction, but it's been about a week and a half now and it's still going. I'm not very happy with my immune system right now, not happy at all. I want to be asleep right now, but is not really possible. I've been watching a lot of really late night/early morning t.v. this week. Renovation/design shows and cooking shows seem to be particularily popular at this hour. Odd. But when you're looking for something to distract you from thinking about how crudy you feel anything that'll keep your attention will do. So I'm going to go watch some more t.v. and hope I am tired enough I can fall asleep in spite of my allergies, I'll probly update more later this week.

No comments: