Saturday, April 03, 2004

Comments, questions, ect. can be posted at my message board at
http://www.b2g5.com/boards/board.cgi?&user=DramaQueenForever

The scene, she is done. Finally. It went better than I was expecting it to, and Maria gave me some really positive feedback, both about the scene and myself in general. I'm just glad it's finally done, that the scene is done. It was giving me a major stress. I mean MAJOR stress. And classes are over! YaaaY! It feels so very good. So last night I went to the Baby Oscars, and the party after. I had a blast, it was good times. Then after that party, a bunch of us went to Denny's. Also muchly fun. I'm really really glad I went. I wasn't planning on it, but Leya talked me into it. Thumbs up for Leya. Also had a good oppourtunity to dance, which I haven't had in a while. On an interesting note, I had a few issues with my dress, which actually looked pretty damn good, if I do say so myself...well, other people did too...but it was considerably shorter than the last time I wore it. It looked better, lol, I fill it out better now, but I didn't realize quite how short it was til I sat down in the car and was like ahhh. Posed a few issues but I felt really good in it, so it was worth it. When I feel I look good, it makes me feel good, and I got more than a few compliments which made me feel even better. For example I got told, "that's quite a hot little number you're wearing there" lol. It was just like, schools finally over let loose kind of mood. I had a really great time, and tonight is looking to be good times too. JeN's home so hopefully we are having some kind of get together, more rockin times. So I haven't got a job yet, but I'm planing on updating my resume this week-end, and going to start job hunting next week prolly. It looks like I might end up in daycare again, at least for a couple of monthes anyway. It's not that I don't like working with the kids, cuz I do, I love them, they're so adorable and I find it really rewarding, but it's not so good pay, crappy hours, and having to change diapers that make me not want to go back to it. I'm hoping to get hired on for some kind of day camp in the summer, working with older kids you know. But elementary schools go til June...so I might be in daycare til summertime. But I'm looking forward to chillin with people, partying, in general having a good time, I'm sad that drama class is over, but hopefully I will hang out with many of the people from that class anyways. All I have to worry about is exams, and I don't even start them for a couple of weeks, so I have time to rest and party before them.

No comments: