Thursday, April 22, 2004

Comments, questions, ect. can be posted at my message board at
http://www.b2g5.com/boards/board.cgi?&user=DramaQueenForever

So I feel pretty shitty. And I still hate and despise my allergies...going to the allergist in a week *crosses fingers*. I just woke up from a long nap, cuz I was awake for over 24 hours. Not by choice I might add. I studied for the exam I had today, actually went to bed, and then couldn't sleep because of my allergies. So, I wrote my exam on no sleep...this is the first time I've ever done that. I'm the kind of person who needs sleep, I've never actually pulled an all nighter, so although I didn't stay up all night studying, I was still awake all night...still counts, right? Not a fun thing to do, I don't recommend it. I was starting to go a little insane just when I got up to get ready, before I even wrote the exam. I think I did alright on it though. But yeah, so I git home about 11:30, exhausted already, but thinking maybe I should just stay up and go to bed really early tonight. As time slowly wore on though and I was exhausted I thought okay, I'll just take a little nap, that should get me through. When I finally decided to let myself go to sleep, allergies told me I couldn't lie down. Bout 4:00 I finally fell asleep, woke up around 9, fell back asleep, woke up about 11. Some short nap eh. So I'm pretty wide awake right now at 1am. Which is exactly what I didn't want, how I'm supposed to get up tomorrow and study for my sociology exam on Friday if I can't sleep til really late tonight/early tomorrow. *shakes fist at allergies* So I'm feeling irritated. I feel like I'm complaining a whole lot about my allergies, but if I can't complain in my own blog, where can I. I don't like to say all that much about them, complain to people, cause I don't want people to think I'm like a big whiner. And a lot of people just don't understand how bad my allergies can really be, they act like I'm a wimp, or Like I'm acting like it's way worse than it is, so I've kind of learned not to say all that much about how bad they are and bother me to most people. They just don't understand and give me attitude, or disbelief. SO I'm venting here where no one can give me any lip. That's right. So what else is new...not all that much I guess, just exams, trying to get through them. I can't really think of much else at the moment, I'm kind of all typed out with my venting, so I guess I'll wrap it up for now.

No comments: