Saturday, April 24, 2004

Comments, questions, ect. can be posted at my message board at
http://www.b2g5.com/boards/board.cgi?&user=DramaQueenForever

Another exam over with. Two down, one left to go. And so unbelievably tired. Wrote the exam on less than three hours sleep, came home, thought about taking a nap, and then got called to babysit. So, I went to babysit already absolutely exhausted. Earned money though, and maybe I'll actually be able to sleep tonight I'm so dead tired. So incredibly tired but waiting for my bagel to toast cuz I'm so hungry. I'm the kind of tired where you just feel grudy (and yes it is a word cuz I say so, I use it, look it up in the dictionary of katie) and icky and blah. SO I'm off to eat my bagel and hopefully get a decent night's sleep for a change. Nighty night.

No comments: