Friday, December 02, 2005

Applications are in. It's like a giant weight has been lifted from my shoulders. Literally. When I mailed the last one off on Tuesday I could literally feel my stress level decrease...at least a little. Now I have done all that I can do in this process, and have to play the waiting game. At least, all I can do until I get called for interviews...hopefully. Handed in another essay today, which m,eans I only have one more to write then I'm done, except for exams. My first exam is SATURDAy the 9th at 9 freaking AM. No likely. I don't do so well with the early exams. So that's Saturday, then exams on Monday, Wednesday, and the last one on the 22nd. So although I am still stressed, I am very happy that all my teachers college applications are done, and in, and I've done all I can for now. Today, er, rather yesterday at this late hour, was the deadline for the applications to be in. *sigh of relief*
On a different note; elections have been called again, YAY! I am very excited that I get to vote again, I am even considering doing some campaign volunteer work this time around. I think that would be so cool. I love being involved with my country and I love being able to vote. *does a little happy dance* If anyone wants to discuss the election campains and canidates and whatnot I am very happy to do so, but a request/suggestion; Please keep it CIVIL. Be positive, and don't get personal. I get really offended when people attack me for the political views I have or support, and I'm going to be a lot more stringent in not putting up with it this time around. You don't have to like or agree with what I believe, and I love a good arguement, but keep it to the arguement, don't get personal or judgemental. That's how I feel anyways, I think that's about it for now.

No comments: