Saturday, December 24, 2005

I cannot believe I got ID'd buying a Christmas lottery ticket last night...apparently I don't even look 18 anymore? I haven't been ID'd for the lotto since the day I turned 18...crazyness. This is also the latest I've ever finished up my Christmas shopping, it's been such a crazy busy year I just finished up yesterday! But now I have all the presents, and most of them are actually wrapped. I visited Jenn and her family on Thursday night, which I really enjoyed. Hadn't seen her in like forever it seems; and her kids are absolutely adorable. Cookies are baked, goodies are ready to be eaten, I can hear Christmas music drifting in from the kitchen, and Flintstones christmas show is playing on TV...presents piled up, my Nanas here, and more family is coming over tomorrow, so we're on our way to Christmas! I'm very excited, and happy that the holidays are finally here, and I get to relax and enjoy Christmas. I hope everyone has an fun, loving holiday with family and friends, full of good food and good fun, and I wish you all a Merry Christmas!

No comments: