Friday, March 10, 2006

I GOT MY INTERVIEW LETTER FOR YORK! YES!! FINALLY!!!
That just made my day yesterday. After monthes of anxiously waiting, once I had given up checking my mailbox everyday, my letter giving me an interview date for york's teacher's college program finally came. I am so glad, and so relieved that I at least got an interview...that means they are actually considering me! The interview is schedueled for Thursday though, which is really freaking soon! Less than a week to prepare! So I am already anxiously plotting what I am going to say, and wear, and how to wear my hair...:P Hey that stuff is important too, haven't you ever watched What Not To Wear? However my interview also got schedueled during a really busy week for me schoolwise; on top of interview stress prep I also have to do two short (2-3 pg) english assignments, a 10 pg essay, prepare a seminar presentation to run by my prof by Wednesday, and I have another whopper of an essay which I am supposed to have started by now, but haven't...who has the time? Oh yes, and I am supposed to have another essay proposal done but it's not technically worth marks, and I am just going to ignore that one for now...and that's not including the readings I am supposed to have done for this week such as history chapters, 2 or 3 plays, and a novel...
So already I am crazy stressed out about the week to come. But I am going to focus and try and cut at least 2 of those assignments off my list tonight. I will have all the assignments done (hopefully) by the end of this week-end, or Monday at the latest, so I can focus on my seminar presentaion and teachers college interview. Oh and on top of everything else, I am trying to find a summer job, filling out applications and such. So I'm feeling a *lil* stressed and crazied out, but I just gotta focus and get it all done. Although my interview came at such a crazy busy time, I am so glad to have it that I am beating back my natural procrastination skills and tryingto put my weekend to good use. It's the only way I'm not going to give myself a stress related ulcer/ or anxiety attack by the end of next week I think :P
All the busy things need to be done early in the week, so at least I have the comfort of knowing I will be done this batch of busy time after Thursday, and be able to enjoy next weekend a little...there are people I want to hang out with!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

congrats Katie! I knew you would get it !!

Scarlett said...

thanks home fries! :P