Monday, March 06, 2006

There are two things in my life that you don't fuck with; my family, and my acting. Anyone who really knows me know this, and yet various people have messed around with one, or the other, or sometimes even both at once. I'm a pretty open person and I'd say most people know that those are two aspects of my life that are tremendously important to me, and that I am very protective of. I am far liklier to forgive someone who has done something to me, than to someone in my family. While I can get over things done to me, I am far less likely to forgive someone for hurting my family; that is one of the few areas I definately hold a grudge in. I may sound like a gangster here, but I do have that mentality of 'you mess with my family, you mess with me'. I could understand someone who didn't know me not knowing how I would react to those areas of my life being threatened, I wouldn't condone it, but I could understand it. However, what baffles me is the people who know me not getting that; people who I have spent considerable amounts of time with in the past, not understanding how I would react, how I would take offense to those areas of my life being threatened or messed with. I don't understand it, and I don't think I ever will, but I guess that's just life.

No comments: