Tuesday, June 13, 2006

I hate when I'm so tired I fall asleep and take an unexpected nap on the couch after dinner. Which is exactly what happened tonight...I was definately on the short end of sleep from last night, and I had an unplanned nap from like 8 to 10 something. Now, if I could wake up and feel better, or wake up and just go to bed that would be fine. Unfortunately I always wake up feeling like crap, it's just enough sleep that I am now too awake to go to bed for the night, but not enough that I feel rested. Consequently, right now I feel kind of like someone decided to walk all over me while I was napping.

Anyways, other news besides the fact that I don't like unexpected after dinner naps...only two more weeks of summer school left. My prof is going to hand out our last essay assignment this thursday, so guess what I'll be working on this weekend...
I am a little worse for the sunburn that I got today walking to or from class, but I'd rather have the sunshine than rain anyday when I have to be out walking.

Rehearsals are coming along for the murder mystery I am producer for, although I am struggling to collect all the bio's for the program. I don't know why it is always such a horrible fight to get bio's from actors, you'd think they'd WANT to promote their skills or experience...Anyways after friday, the absolute deadline, I won't have to worry about that any longer. Went to the first Spirit Walk meeting this past saturday...again with the 10 AM meetings...but on the upside for having to get up early, I got to go for breakfast with Mala and Heather afterwards. That was nice, since I haven't seen Mala in practicallly forever. A good girls out breakfast time.

Last Tuesday was my parents 25th wedding anniversary. What I was very proud of myself for the week was that I cooked an entire dinner for everyone, including dessert, and fresh biscuits and everything! Anyone who knows me well knows that cooking isn't one of my favourite or most skilled areas, so I was very proud of myself.


25 years is a long time to be together. I hope that one day I can find someone that I want to spend that long with, that I want to spend my life with.

No comments: