Thursday, June 01, 2006

Bathroom grafiti quote of the day: "you are more important than you think"

Even though it was scrawled in the bathroom at my school, I thought it was really nice. It wasn't the usual stupid, often racist stuff...and I like it because it strikes very true I think.

I saw a women smoking while she was riding her bike today...doesn't that kind of defeat the purpose? Arguable I guess, because maybe she wasn't riding for exercise but just for the transportation...either way, I just find it very odd...

Went for another job interview on wednesday for a theatre day camp counselor job.

I handed in the first of 2 essays for my summer course today. One down...one to go.

Tomorrow I am going to work with my childrens at my volunteer school again. The school year is almost over, and I will no longer see them soon which makes me sad, I have grown very attached. Although it is possible I could one day be teaching them myself... :)

No saturday morning rehearsal this week, I get to sleep in yay! But next sat. I have to be up at the village again for a 10am Spirit Walk meeting. At least I get a saturday between to sleep late...

And that's my life as of late briefly...

Even though I have my ups and downs, I feel like my life is in a very good place right now, and I'm happy with where I'm going.

No comments: