Monday, June 26, 2006

I went to see Theory of a Deadman live at LeScratch on wednesday. They were so fucking amazing! Excuse the language, but there really is no other way to describe it. They put on a fantastic performance, they really know how to put on a show. They were very crowd friendly and interactive, and I absolutely loved it. There are a lot of bands that just don't sound as good live as on CD, Theory is not one of them...they sounded just like their music does, only better! I love their music, and they played all of my favourite songs that I hoped they would. Plus, the lead singer is totally HOT. Guys with tatoos and mohawks are not what I would usually consider to be my type, but he looks so hot with that mohawk...he's just a really good looking guy overall, and damn can that man sing...
I had such a fantastically amazing time. We were only like 10 feet from the stage, and even though it was quite crowded, I had an amazing view. By the time we left my voice was hoarse from singing along and shouting out, but it was SO worth it! As soon as they are back in the area, I will be back at their next concert. I had so much fun and they totally ROCKED the show! WooT!

No comments: