Tuesday, December 02, 2003

Comments, questions, ect. can be posted at my message board at
http://www.b2g5.com/boards/board.cgi?&user=DramaQueenForever

ok so it's been a while since I updated again. But you can all understand...school. It has been a crazy, hectic past couple of weeks. It's all done though...well except for exams...Yesterday was my last day of school, and I can't tell you how much I enjoyed being able to sleep in today. This semester of of 9 o'clock classes 4 days a week, and 10 the other day has just about killed me. It is way too freakin early, but I get to sleep in now! Yaaay! So I had 3 essays due within less than a week of each other, plus a drama scene to present, plus tech hours that had to be done. On top of everything else, rehearsals. So it was a stressful time, and me being a professional stresser outter, was being just that. Insanely stressing and freaked out. But like I said *streches luxuriously, enjoying the thought of no school tomorrow* all I have left now are exams, which will be bad enough, but school, my friends, is finished! Now basically what I'm stressing about is the panto I'm in, which goes on Thursday. Well, thursday is the dress rehearsal but we have an paying audience for it. And I wish we had more time to rehearse. Some of us will be fine. Other people...quite frankly I'm more than a little worried. Or rather, I was last week, I was very nervous and worried last week. Now, however, I'm at the point where I just don't care. Well, don't care in the sense that I've decided there's nothing more I can do, nothing I can do about the show now, so I might as well stop worrying and just go and try my best for the performance. Like my screen name says right now "whatever will be will be". There have also been some...ahem...people problems. I hate stupid people. Like the rest of my screen name says :P Some people are alive only because it's illegal to kill them. There's a few people in this production I'd like to kill. Leya and Mala understand. Some people I really like though. The 14 yr olds not being the ones I like (well except for one of them - Maddie, who's a sweetheart and mature beyond her years) and some really nice, sweet, fun people. And a lot of flirting that goes on. Oh my, but I do enjoy flirting, it is so fun. I swear though, if that girl *cough cough Blondie* pushes me one more time, I'm going to push her off the fucking stage next time. However it's more management wise that I have the problem with right now, not the directors....some other people. Not pleased with them at all. However hopefully some of that will be resolved for thursday after what I had to deal with last night. I am not a confrontational person, but sometimes stuff just has to be dealt with. It wasn't easy for me, but it's done. Enough said on that aspect of it however. It just upsets me, and I'm trying to think positive thoughts for our show. So hopefully I'll be going for my G2 test soon, I had to miss my first appointment because I was sick, and I was upset about that because I want my license...*sigh* I WANT IT NOW! *takes a deep breath* well I do. Anyways that's all I can think of to really write about right now, so this is your host, Katie, signing off! *points finger and winks*

No comments: