Monday, December 15, 2003

Comments, questions, ect. can be posted at my message board at
http://www.b2g5.com/boards/board.cgi?&user=DramaQueenForever

So I wrote my Shakespeare exam on Friday while I was feeling dredfully ill. That was a terrible experience simply because I felt so sick the entire time. But what are you gonna do right, exams must be writ when the school says they must. So now I only have 2 more left to write....but those 2 are unfortunately on the same day. This Tuesday to be exact. I have a Theatre History exam from 9am-11, and then a Narrative exam from 7pm-10. Sounds fun huh, my hand is giong to be KILLING me before I'm through. I'll prolly end up with a blister. And I still have cramming to do tomorrow...well actually today now that I look at the clock and see it's after 1:00 am. *makes face* ick...narrative...But the thought that is getting me through is that after Tuesday I will be done...finis...no more exams...and Christmas coming soon! Yaaay! Plus JeN is coming home end of this week. YaaaY to that too, cuz I miss seeing mine friends. And Andrea's party is this week-end....so once these icky exams are done there will be many things to say yay to. Hmmm, what else...oh yes, the last performance of Aladdin was on Saturday. It was the best show we had done yet, and good times, even though I was freakin sick for this performance too *shakes fist at stupid body and germs in general* I had a really good time, and the cast party after was good times. Mala....dahling...your cheescake was fabulous. Mmm cheescake...now I want some...dammit! But yes, I throughly enjoyed myself, and I really thought it was the best performance that we have given, plus we had the most responsive audience that night, and that always helps. So i used all this energy up performing and enjoying myself, then came home and totally crashed and felt horrible as the acting high wound down. I was feelin sad, I mean I've been working on this show for so long, and I met some really great people, as well as got to know people I already knew way better. It's one of those split emotions, I'm happy and sad about the ending. I mean sure there were frustrations and annoyances, but now I look back and them and laugh. I mean, it's just not worth being angry about, why be upset if you can laugh at something instead? Honestly, it's just crazy...too much fun to laugh at to be upset anymore. I'm really glad I did this show, especially because I met and becamse friends with so many nice, sweet, cool...and of course hot! ;)....people. You simply can't regret doing something that brought meeting new friends and making more, shall we say, interesting memories...It's experience right?! And that is what life is all about. I mean, just considering everything, I think we did a pretty damn fine show....sure there are some things when I look back that I would change...but who wouldn't say that? I'm just glad I was involved.

No comments: