Sunday, December 07, 2003

Comments, questions, ect. can be posted at my message board at
http://www.b2g5.com/boards/board.cgi?&user=DramaQueenForever

So yesterday was good times. Overall I think the show went very well. I mean, yes, there were a few mistakes and whatnot, and still some things that I would like to have been changed if we'd had more time, but overall I had a very fun time and am well pleased with it. I had a lot of fun, even though I was sick :S But then, a lot of people were not feeling well. I keep saying what do you think is going to happen when you have that many people on not only a small stage but crammed into a very small bacKstage space. I am in fact feeling quite sick right now, my poor throat feels very bad. I am waiting for my Happy Medicine (aka Neocitrin) to cool down enough to drink it. Anyways, back on topic. So yes, I had a lot of fun at performance for the most part...well except for a few times, like when the room started to spin and I thought I was gonna pass out onstage because I had to hold up someone who was pretending to faint. Other than that, and a few annoyances (mainly involving people of the 14 age range) it was interesting. I am looking forward to the next performance and especially to the cast party, it should be tons of fun! Also with the flirting, well lets just say that it continues. It's fun and why not? Flirting livens it up, and just makes rehearsals/plays a little more interesting...right Mala? Mala knows all about what I'm talking about....My Sister-In-Law! LoL Inside Joke....Don't worry peoples. I am even sad that we aren't gonna have rehearsals this week. I have come to the realization that frustrated or annoyed as I have been at times, I have still enjoyed this play. Sure there have been some problems, but I met a lot of good people, and I really am havinng fun. I mean sure there are annoyances, but I deal with them, and get over it, I'm going to finish this experience with a positive attitude. The venting definately helps. It's like if I'm really upset and angry about something, if I can vent and just, you know, let off my anger, then I can get over it. Then I can even laugh about it. There's a bunch of stuff that I was really ticked off about at the time, but now I just think it's funny. I mean, yucky as I think my banana costume is, I think it's funny. I mean, I'm laughing at myself in this costume, it's just not worth being angry about something when you can laugh about it instead! So yea, basically I'm feeling a whole lot better about this play than I was before, and I'm glad. I also think that the younger members of the cast should have our own party after the cast party saturday. T'would be fun times. So...what else is new....oh yea, ugh! My first exam is this Friday...at 9 freakin am...Shakespeare...oh fun fun...NOT! And then the following Tuesday I have 2 exams in the same day. One at 9 am, and another at 7 pm. That's gonna be a rough day. I mean I'll get through it, but it's not gonna be a fun day and my hand is going to be seriously killing me. Ah well, it's Christmas Break! YaaaY! And evryone will be home soon and we'll have happy fun Christmas times.

No comments: