Tuesday, December 23, 2003

Comments, questions, ect. can be posted at my message board at
http://www.b2g5.com/boards/board.cgi?&user=DramaQueenForever

It's almost Christmas! I Love Christmas time, I think it is my favourite holiday as a matter of fact. I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas, Just Like the ones I used to Know.......love that song, one of my favourite christmas movies and songs. I also love Mistletoe, and in my opinion there should be WAY more of it around! I also favour Grandma Got Run Over By A Reindeer, and We Three Kings. Goooooooooooooo Christmas Carols! I Love 'em! I wrapped a TON of Christmas presents tonight, oh wrapping how I enjoy you....get to make so many pretty packages! So yes, I'm a big Christmas nerd, I Love it! I am soooooo excited! I hope everyone has a Very Merry Christmas, filled with love, happiness and fun! Help spread the Christmas Cheer!Pass it on to everyone you know! Merry Christmas!

No comments: