Sunday, December 19, 2004

Between grade 9 and OAC was a lifetime. And somewhere Between OAC and 3rd year university, I grew up.

That doesn't mean I consider myself an adult, I don't really, because I don't feel like one. I'm just me, 21, and I don't know exactly what that makes me. I do know that I can't even begin to describe all the changes that I went through that made me who I am today. By OAC I had changed so much and although part of me was still who I was in grade 9, I had grown so much that in a way I was a completly different person. And I was lying in bed last night when it dawned on me. Although I went through a lot of changes in high school, and it was a lifetime in itself, somewhere along the way in the past couple years I think I grew up.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I made you into a pervert : p
-- JeN

Scarlett said...

heh I was already a pervert, you just made me that much worse :P