Monday, December 13, 2004

I read this on the group hug/anonymous online confessions website http://grouphug.us/
I really related to it. It really moved me, maybe because I feel like it describes just what I've been feeling, but haven't really been able to put into words yet.


"I want you to know that you mean the world to me,but you yourself are not my world. That I can still make it without you, that I dont need you to survive. But it'll be nice to have something extra to look forward to if you were around. I want you to know that I'm a strong alpha woman who has dreams and aspirations of her own. But why is it everytime I look at you and see you as yourself, not perfect but perfectly imperfect, I lose myself and I drown myself in the thought of you and me as one?"

1 comment:

JeN said...

ha ha ha ha I read that website too! It's so easy to get addicted, isn't it? Ah, so sad...
The confessions crack me up. Someday, I'll confess on that site and I'll make up some random crap that people will think "ewwww I can't believe that's true!" and it won't be : )