Sunday, December 12, 2004

I hate how you make me feel
and that makes me want to hate you
but I can't
not yet anyways
maybe one day you'll do something that
will push me over the edge
and I won't care anymore ~
one day.
because I hate what you do to me
how you've filled my mind
and I thought,
my heart
but now you're so cold
your indifference burns me like ice
and yet I can't free myself of you.
You used to fill my thoughts,
and now I can forget about you
for a while
but then the piercing pain fills my soul again
does this mean I'm getting over you
or is it just that I've become so used to
your presence inside my head I don't
even realize you're there,
and I dream of you
the taste of your lips
the heat of your body
the beating of my heart
as I hold you close,
I long for
the sweet passion in your eyes
when you look at me
of endless hours in your arms
the balm of your embrace
filling me, making me whole
erasing the pain of the past
I dream of you
and yet
I wish I could forget you
I wish you would leave my mind
Leave my tomented soul
LEAVE!
but please don't forget me

No comments: