Monday, December 06, 2004

So my cousins Aimee and Dawn were up visiting for the week-end from the states. They arrived Thursday night....which is why I wasn't at the coffee house, as I already had to explain to a few people:P And they go back early tomorrow. That makes me sad, but I is very happy that they came up to see us. Exams start this week. I have one on the 10th, 11th, and then not til the 21st. I am MOST unhappy about how late my last exam is. It's on the very last day of exams, in the very last time slot. I should be all christmasy, not worrying about exams. Oh well, no one ever said Life was fair. Because my cousins were up we had a big family dinner tonight (mmm chinese food!), including my aunt and her boyfriend and my cousin Sean, who I also haven't seen for a while. So all in all, it was a very good family day. Took a lot of pictures, ate a lot of food, massaged a lot of backs lol, did a lot of talking, and had lots of hugs and kisses and love!

3 comments:

JeN said...

I wanna see pictures!
Can you scan 'em and put 'em on here, or will I have to wait till I come home to see them?

Scarlett said...

You will be able to see them on here, but I have to get my brother to download them in or whatever first!

JeN said...

Hurrah!
Tell the boy to hurry it up then ha ha