Friday, December 24, 2004

It's Christmas Eve! I am very happy and excited cuz I love Christmas, I just think it's one of the best holdidays. It's all about family time, wrapping presents, decorating, baking and eating good things, and just have fun, warm time at home with the family. I especially love watching all the good old movies that are on. I did a fair amount of baking this year and we have lots of yummy things to munch on this week-end. It is very cold, icy and snowy out, which is making for not so good driving, but I am very glad that it snowed, and that there will be more snow, because I'm a HUGE fan of snow at christmas. It just doesn't feel the same without it. All my shoppings done, decorations up, just a few presents left to wrap, so I'm good to go for rockin' christmas eve! Somehow, it seemed to sneak up on me this year, I think mostly because my last exam wasn't until this past Tuesday, the 21st, so it feels like school just ended and there should be more time before christmas. Either way I'm glad it's here, and after that am looking forward to good New Years Eve times with good friends. Parties are fun! So I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas, and if I don't see you New Years have a rockin time then too!

No comments: