Wednesday, October 22, 2003

Comments, questions, ect. can be posted at my message board at
http://www.b2g5.com/boards/board.cgi?&user=DramaQueenForever


Ordinary People, Average Lives

Sometimes I wonder if I'm going to live the rest of my life in the shadows
Plodding along in this safe, sedementry little world
Unnoticed, Unfulfilled, Never center stage
Watching as others take their turn in the spotlight
Wondering, why not me?
Never reaching my potential
Because no one will ever give me the chance
Will I simply drift through life
Leaving no mark behind me
I don't want to be one of those ordinary people, living the average life
Forgotten once I'm out of sight
I want to be remembered
I want people to know my name
To know Who I am, to know Me
I want to live beyond my own lifetime
To make a difference
And to make this world a better place than when I came into it

No comments: