Tuesday, October 21, 2003

Comments, questions, ect. can be posted at my message board at
http://www.b2g5.com/boards/board.cgi?&user=DramaQueenForever

I hate germs. Need I say that I'm sick again? Stupid, stupid body. I was kind of wondering when all this would start...getting sick and all. Well, hopefully I will be un-sick soon. And now that the insane exam filled, assignment due quizzes and tests all the time stress filled period is letting up a little...maybe I'll get a little more sleep? Hopefully? And a little less stress? I worry way too much...I mean WAY too much...I'm trying to get a handle on it....but I'm an anxious person, what can I say. Last week was just way too stressful. Oh yes, and avoiding problems...no admitedly not the best way to deal with things...but I don't know what else to do. And yea I'm still worrying about it a little...but no nearly so stressed or nervous as I was last week. SO unfortunately the results of avoiding this issue seem to be self-rewarding. Less stress right away. *sighs* I really am starting to belive that guys are the cause of most of life's problems....well that's how I feel right now anyways.

No comments: