Friday, October 10, 2003

Comments, questions, ect. can be posted at my message board at
http://www.b2g5.com/boards/board.cgi?&user=DramaQueenForever

I'm a Flower child. I really am at heart. I should have been a child of the sixties. I mean, for one thing, look at the clothes. I would be in heaven, all the funky, retro bright psychadelic colours were in back then. Besides that, I'm a peace loving arts student, I'd fit right in! Make Love, Not War...come on, a time filled with protests? Sit ins? The music? Peformance art?Feminist revolution? That's so me. A time I would Love to visit. *sighs* Oh man, I wish I could go back with a couple of hundred dollars, you know how many clothes I could buy with that kind of money back then? I would have my wardrobe filled out for a long time. *stares off into the distance* Anyways, the point is I think I'm a Flower child at heart. Anyone else?

No comments: